Our client, founded in 2009 and based in London, is backed by some of Europe’s foremost Venture Capital firms. Their mission? Connecting high calibre and niche freelance business consultants with companies looking for Expertise on Demand, calling on 27,000 (and counting) of the world’s best independent consultants to help clients with strategy, due diligence, business planning, market research and many other types of projects.
They are now growing rapidly and hiring great new talent for the journey. This is a massive opportunity to experience a fast-growth disruptive technology in one of City AM’s ‘London’s top 50 scale-ups’ that has been exclusively recognised and chosen to be part of PwC’s Future of Work Programme.
Purpose of the ‘Senior Account Executive’ (SAE) Role:
Your role is to change the world of work through promotion of our client’s sales proposition! SAE’s are best in class sales people and are known to be well-established industry experts, serving as the face of the company to the C-Level business community.
The role will entail account leadership of high-value strategic clients, leading specific verticals/industry segments and possible team management. You will also have a key role in consulting with the product development function, collating client feedback and leading to a rapidly changing proposition and larger/more strategic ticket sales.
This is a highly lucrative reward culture, offering uncapped commission and very competitive basic salaries. Put simply, if you have the drive, our client has the proposition.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
This is a highly credible and senior opportunity in a customer-facing position doing business-to-business sales, face to face demonstrations and C-Level networking. You will also be a driver around our client and market sector growth strategies and processes. Day to day tasks are as follows:
- Deliver against and exceed stretching KPI’s and sales targets as the company hits a huge growth curve over the next 12-24 months.
- Map out potential sales leads and market opportunities, sourcing 50% of your own deals through proactive networking and social media.
- Attend client meetings at C-Level to evangelise the solution and develop account usage.
- Own and build specific verticals/sector growth.
- Be the Account Lead on our high value, strategic accounts.
- Research client and industry specific people related challenges/consultant market opportunities.
- Successful qualification of new Buyer profiles & personas plus key operational processes.
- Support/train and grow our junior Sales Executives, fostering & developing a progressive and successful team environment.
- Must have a proven background of YOY sales growth from within a similar talent website solution, HR-related software, SAAS environment or within a professional Services organisation.
- Must have proven history of pipeline generation in excess of £5m per annum/£400k pcm (gross) and including sales cycles of circa 3 month periods.
- Proven success of C-Level face to face client meetings/product demonstrations with C-suite level clients as well as high volume cold calling.
- Must be an industry expert, with an established ‘black book’ of senior buying profile contacts in one of our core market verticals (TMT, Professional Services, Oil & Gas/Energy, Healthcare, Retail/Consumer or Private Equity).
- Must be willing to travel to client sites and industry events to represent the company (predominantly within Greater London).
If you’d like more information, or an informal and confidential chat, please contact Nick Farren, 07867 339009, email@example.com