Our client is an international specialist in veterinary pharmaceuticals products, one of the fastest growing global brands in the Veterinary market, with expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist in the management of our client’s pipeline of animal health products in Product Development, across multiple projects and international project teams. The role will report to the Senior Manager, Portfolio Management.
The Project Manager will be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented with a commitment to ensuring projects are completed according to the agreed plan.
You will work closely with the Project Team Leaders and the project team to update budgets, timelines and tasks in the MS projects plans on a monthly basis and support the teams in managing risks and understanding critical path
Responsibility for ensuring that all key project management documents are available and up to date; providing regular budget and timeline updates to Finance and Senior Management as well as portfolio level reporting as requested;
You should be willing to work on multiple concurrent projects with international project teams; and interested helping out wherever expertise allows.
- Write and Maintain project plans using the information provided by project teams.
- Provide project financial and status updates as required.
- Support Implementation of MS Project Server and SharePoint as requested
- Provide Portfolio Level reporting as requested
- Balance the project management support needs of multiple concurrent projects with international project teams.
- Provide additional project and portfolio management support as needed to ensure the continued timely delivery of the pipeline of animal health products.
- Commercial and Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Results Focused
- Product and Technical Knowledge
Behaviour and Values
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Able to take calculated risks
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
- Willing and able to go the extra mile
- Commitment to ensuring projects are completed correctly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- College degree preferable
- Certification as Project Manager (PMI or APM)
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience within project management.
- Experience with MS project and project management methodology
- Must be a team player with flexibility to get any task completed
- Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and an ability to pick up new systems & software, including MS Project and others as required
- Demonstrate strong analytical & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Proficiency in English essential
In addition, the following, whilst not essential, are desirable…
- Experience with Project Server/online and SharePoint
- Knowledge of project management in the Pharmaceutical Industry
If you’d lile to discover more and would like an informal chat, please contact Nick Farren email@example.com +44 7867 339009