A great opportunity to develop a career in project management, with a global Animal Pharmaceuticals business.
With a natural project management approach to the world, the Associate of Portfolio Management will assist in the project management of our client’s pipeline of animal health products in Product Development.
The Associate will report to the Manager, Portfolio Management. The Associate will be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented with a commitment to ensuring projects are completed correctly; maintain project plans using the information provided by project teams and provide project financial and status updates as required; willing to work on multiple concurrent projects with international project teams; and interested helping out wherever expertise allows.
- Maintain project plans using the information provided by Dechra project teams.
- Provide project financial and status updates as required.
- Balance the project management support needs of multiple concurrent projects with international project teams.
- Provide additional project management support as needed to ensure the continued timely delivery of Dechra’s pipeline of animal health products.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- At a minimum 2 years’ work experience within project management. Other relevant experience may be considered
- Experience with project management tools (MS project or others) and methodology
- Must be a team player with flexibility to get any task completed
- Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and an ability to pick up new systems & software, including MS Project and others as required
- Demonstrate strong analytical & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
Our client, Dechra, is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business, with expertise in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
For further details contact Nick Farren – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7867 339009