Our client Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc are looking for a Finance Business Partner for their Manufacturing & Supply business, Reporting to the Finance Director, Global M&S.
The Finance Business Partner actively helps improve the performance of the business and provides full business finance support to the Site Director and the senior management team who have P&L / cost centre responsibility for the site.Key Responsibilities:
- Execute financial planning and analysis processes including forecast and budget processes for the site and continuous analysis on business performance including efficiency measures.
- Working with the Financial Controller to improve/optimise processes as it relates to the manufacturing process within the site and within the ERP system, currently Oracle.
- Responsible for standard costing for the site and improving the accuracy of standard costing and efficiency measures related to the standards.
- Develop, monitor and challenge monthly KPI’s for manufacturing performance to drive efficiencies within the site.
- Month-end closing process for the site, including accountability for the sites P&L and Balance Sheet
- Financial sparring partner to the Site Director and senior management team as well as the constant link between the business and finance.
- Support business case development and analysis of efficiencies, capital expenditure appraisals and projects, etc.
- Support the yearly standard costing pricing (and transfer pricing) and cost pricing for new products.
- To interface with the S&OP process to aid with forecasting and budgeting.
- Management of working capital and working with the site to deliver targets set.
- Proactively advises and challenges the business.
- To deputise for the Finance director in their absence.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective working relationships between the sites and sharing of best practices within Dechra organisation.
- Driving efficiencies within the site based on key KPI’s such as Cost Per Unit, Raw material pricing, OEE
- Deliver all commitments for monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting on time and in full
- Seen as valued by the Site Director, the Finance Director, and Group Finance
- Credibility in forecasting and delivery, embedding predictable performance
- Credible deputy to Financial Director
- Commercial and Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Results Focussed
Behaviour and Values:
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Able to take calculated risks
- Honest with a high level of integrity
- Team player
- Willing and able to go the extra mile
- Ability to clearly and convincingly present and communicate on the outcome of financial analysis and drive relevant process change, behaviour or actions across the business
- Understand key metrics that drive financial performance
- Strategic planning/forecasting/thinking
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills on an international level
- Be a self-starter with resilience
- Business economics / finance (master or bachelor+ degree)
- CIMA or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 to 12 years of relevant working experience in a business control position within a manufacturing organization
- Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI’s
- Good knowledge of English
- Working knowledge of multi-site ERP system (Oracle preferred)
Role covers sites in Skipton, North Yorkshire, UK and Melbourne, Florida, US therefore must be able and willing to travel.
About our client:
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Their expertise is in the development, manufacture and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide. They have offices across 21 countries in Europe and North America, they export to over 40 countries worldwide and have three manufacturing sites. The Dechra group employ over one thousand people and revenue in 2015 reached £203.5m. The six Dechra Values: Dedication, Enjoyment, Courage, Honesty, Relationships and Ambition reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence in Dechra. They embrace the values at every level of the business and everything about the business is underpinned by these values. How they talk to the people that matter, the way they always look to do things better and how they think of the people and the animals beyond the product. They are active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal products. Their key focus therapeutic areas are: • Endocrinology • Dermatology • Anaesthesia and Analgesia • Water Medication • Diets and Nutrition • Equine Locomotion.
For further information and a brief confidential discussion, please contact Nick Farren – 07867 339009 – email@example.com