AppSense is the leading provider of enterprise workspace management solutions that enable productive, secure workforces across mobile and desktop environments. Our products have been deployed at over 3,000 customers worldwide with well over 1M+ endpoints under management. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with offices around the world.
The Enterprise Field Marketing Manager is responsible for leading marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute regional demand generation campaigns including planning, developing content, execution and measurement.
- Deliver wide range of campaigns including field seminars, roundtables, trade shows, webinars, channel partner events.
- Develop relationships with key alliance partners (Citrix, VMware, etc) to drive joint events and webinars
- Align with region sales team and channel development managers to understand needs and build relationships
- Ensure all programs and campaigns are delivered on time and achieved ROI goals
- Develop and maintain detailed monthly and quarterly metrics reports including: campaign performance tracking, lead statistics, budgets, etc.
Experience – Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a technology environment – Experience in the virtualization space (i.e., Citrix, VMware, Mobile Iron, Microsoft, RES, etc) is a plus. Experience in Security, or Infrastructure Industry is a plus (converged infrastructure, storage, end point security, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in driving field marketing lead generation programs.
- Proficient in using marketing automation (i.e., Marketo, Eloqua) tools and CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, Siebel)
- Solid experience working closely with field sales
- Ability to deliver, measure and prove success in leads and sales opportunities
- Strong budgeting, vendor management, negotiating and expense management skills
- Ability to travel within region, and occasionally nation-wide, to manage events
- Proficient organization, self-motivated, analytical, outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, drive results and initiatives in a fast-past environment
- Professional image & presence
- Highly self-motivated, thrive independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
To apply for this role, please contact Nick Farren at All About The Brand using the email address below, attaching a copy of your up to date resume. Alternatively, for an informal chat please call Nick using the number below.
+44 (0) 7867 339009