Business Systems Manager
Our client, an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals business, has an opportunityfor an experienced Business Systems Manager.
In this role you will engage with various areas of the business identifying and managing IT solutions within the company; you will be in conversations with various areas of the business to ascertain how to improve processes and how technology solutions can support business improvements.
You will be leading or supporting IT projects whilst focusing on stakeholder management. You will manage the relationships between the IT department and other business areas involving consulting and identifying areas of business change.You will be the voice of the business on project and service delivery.
Process review and definition
- Conduct regular system process reviews with appropriate heads of departments and take the lead on opportunities to improve and streamline business processes.
- Define and gather requirements, business process design, and undertake data analysis and data modelling activities with appropriate functional engagement.
- Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments.
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with other key stakeholders to optimise the performance of the business and the ways of working for its staff.
System Review, definition and implementation
- Engage, manage and liaise with business users, internal IT teams and regional teams.
- Review existing systems by applications demos and meeting IT personnel.
- Proactive management and development of key systems to meet business needs.
- Reviewing systems to ensure compliancy with all relevant national and international regulatory standards pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Production of conceptual high level designs that are aligned to business processes.
- Translating requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- To assist the Developers and Technical Support team in the successful translation of requirements into a workable solution.
- Calculate return on investment and execute the project activities with a focus on providing efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Plan and manage System change and implementation programmes, focussing on internal and external resources, resourcing and scheduling, and cost.
- Select and contract external resources on favourable terms for the business.
- Support the Delivery of solutions to address business problems and requirements.
- Support the process owners with the implementation, training and rollout of systems. Supporting users on change control and system updates.
- Produce business documentation.
- Experience of BI tools.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in IS service management / service control processes and change management in engineering or manufacturing sectors.
- Good commercial understanding and ability to engage with senior management in business management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IS technology areas within programme and project management.
- Experience of working with the ORACLE EBS systems suite.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Analysis techniques.
- Ensuring up to date with technology and best practices to drive business improvements.
- Proven track record of leading and managing people.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must have strong Stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with ability to interact confidently and professionally with teams and people from all backgrounds and disparate skill levels.
- Good team player able to run, challenge and influence teams where they are not direct reports.
About our client:
Our client is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Their expertise is in the development, manufacture and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide. They have offices across 21 countries in Europe and North America, they export to over 40 countries worldwide and have three manufacturing sites. The group employ over one thousand people and revenue in 2015 reached £203.5m. Our client’s values reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence at every level of the business and everything about the business is underpinned by these values. How they talk to the people that matter, the way they always look to do things better and how they think of the people and the animals beyond the product. They are active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal products.
If you’d lile to discover more and would like an informal chat, please contact Nick Farren email@example.com +44 7867 339009