We have a fantastic Graduate or entry level opportunity to join and grow in the Corporate Services division of an expanding global Exhibitions business.
To provide administrative support to various teams and be part of the Corporate Services division, assisting where necessary.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESULTS AREAS
- Producing reports, letters and presentations on various software packages from dictation, notes or own composition, maintaining filing systems.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and distributing both hard and soft copies.
- Organising meetings, booking meeting rooms and distributing documents.
- Organising refreshments/lunches etc. for meetings.
- Diary management.
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings, producing itineraries, visa applications etc.
- Assisting Corporate Services Team with event planning (i.e. Company functions).
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
Facilities/Office Management Assistant
- Assisting with management of office environment and internals of building (including office equipment) and ensure general cleanliness of office.
- Assisting with internal offices moves.
- Assisting with management of Health and Safety, Fire regulations, First Aid and ensure there are the right amounts of qualified people to deal with emergency situations.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); intermediate to advanced including mail merge, charts & graphs, etc.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and experience.
- Polite, friendly and helpful.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage own time and multitask.
- Calm and professional at all times.
- Able to juggle several tasks and deliver under pressure.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communicator.
- Sets high standards of quality.
- Proven track record of admin experience.
- Experience in office and facilities management.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, ITE GROUP. ITE is a UK FTSE LISTED COMPANY specialising in organising exhibitions in emerging markets. Historically strong in Russia, the Group also has successful exhibitions in Eastern Europe and Asia and has acquired events in Turkey, China, Malaysia and Indonesia. The acquisition of the Breakbulk portfolio has brought a number of new events into ITE including in new territories such as USA, Europe, Brazil, South Africa and UAE.