AATB Director Kerry Farren is on the ground in Hong Kong this week. Well, not quite on the ground, as the interviews for a number roles at our client’s brand new Asia Regional HQ, are taking place on the 59th floor! Recruiting an expanded team to spearhead development in the Asia Region, Kerry is meeting great candidates, despite the T8 level Typhoon – Now that’s going the extra mile!
3 months induction in the San Francisco HQ of our client Mixpanel, a leader in data analytics software. Then, London based to start the European focussed Customer Support operation, with an opportunity to contribute to building the culture in this new London office.
You are “tech savvy”, bright and committed to providing great customer support, critical thinking is more important than technical knowledge as you will work across the full spectrum of customer issues, not just technical. A full induction programme will take place, so you might come from a tech, finance, engineering or consultancy background for example.
This could also be the start of a fabulous career with an opportunity for a future move into Sales, Engineering or Solutions Architecture amongst other areas.
What Mixpanel say….
Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web, with a mission to help the world learn from its data. They currently analyze over 24 billion actions every single month from our customers.
Mixpanel Support isn’t your typical support organization. We see it as an engine of growth — every time a customer writes in to Support, it is our job to make them absolutely nuts about our product. To achieve this we have built a team of smart, and high-energy people that are passionate about genuinely helping people to get their problems solved. We are looking for a Support Engineer who will delight our customers at every single turn in the Mixpanel journey and will also help define our team’s tools, articulate technical concepts, and craft killer implementations for Mixpanel customers. Our team is ground zero for our product and customer’s DNA and an incubator of personal growth that helps individuals path toward a multitude of roles at Mixpanel. Most importantly, you’ll work with a team of smart, driven individuals with a thirst to learn and intrinsic desire to delight and surprise customers!
You will be based in Mixpanel’s growing London office, and will be focused on helping our customers across Europe. This role is for those who love executing autonomously, and are excited for the opportunity to stretch and work closely with other teams. As part of your training, you will initially be required to spend up to three months at our headquarters in San Francisco.
- From answering customer emails to spearheading communications at Mixpanel events, you’ll have the opportunity to define the customer experience and build a world-class support team.
- Strategically use product expertise and technical know-how to provide customers with excellent, tailored solutions
- Help define and execute Support team processes
- Be a strong customer advocate, identifying and reporting bugs to our Engineering and Product teams
- You’ll work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
- Assist in building our London office culture, working with Mixpanel HQ in San Francisco to establish norms, process changes, and independent execution of Support team needs
Who we are looking for….
- You have graduated from a notable college or university
- You have dabbled with computer programming before
- You have excellent writing skills – your friends tell you that you write well
- You’re extroverted and love talking to people – you’re not shy to help our thousands of customers
- You have the ambition to want to learn how to code and how the Internet works
- You’re an independent worker, able to problem-solve and execute in a new and growing office
- Nice to have: You have at least one year experience in a customer facing role
- Mixpanel achieved true profitability in Feb, 2012.
- We’ve raised $77M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Our Team Values….
- Give Freely: We recognize your efforts and understand asking for help can be hard. We sit by your side to find solutions and build relationships over time.
- Speak Your Neighbor’s Language: We cater to you whenever and wherever. We speak your language and develop relationships the way only a neighbor can.
- Act Decisively: We support smart, because you work smart. We strive to delight you with lightning fast responses and we act when others are not prepared to do so.
- Practice Breathtaking Magic: We are precise in our craft through fierce preparation. We leave customers wondering, “How did they do that?” We go above and beyond to deliver a delightful support experience.
- Invest and Evolve: We are ready to address tomorrow’s questions today. We invest in our development to grow alongside your company.
For further details contact Nick Farren – email@example.com +44 7867 339009