Our client, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, are looking to appoint a Head of Human Resources for their Manufacturing and Supply (M&S) business.
This role will sit as part of the senior M&S leadership team to drive consistency and HR effectiveness across Dechra Pharmaceutical PLC’s M&S sites globally.
- Provision of support to develop and build a high performing Global M&S Leadership team.
- Work with local site HR teams to determine site people plan aligned to M&S strategy, across 4 European sites, circa 600 employees.
- Delivery of Group HR projects and initiatives into M&S.
- Manage HR resources effectively.
- Drive HRIS efficiencies.
- Deliver organisational change programmes.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the succession planning process.
- Develop with management teams One Dechra culture.
- Resolve resourcing issues.
- Work as part of Group HR senior strategy team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of dealing with unions and/or works councils
- Experience of partnering managers of manufacturing employees
- International HR experience
- Demonstrable practical experience of ownership of change programmes
- Experience of implementing HRIS or HR data systems
- Experience of managing multiple sites
Behaviour and Values:
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Able to take calculated risks
- Honest with a high level of integrity
- Team player
- Willing and able to go “the extra mile”
- Able to influence at a high level
Must be mobile and able to undertake EU travel on a frequent basis (once per month).
About our client:
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Their expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
To continue to develop their position as an international, high margin, cash generative, specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals and related products business with clear focus on key therapeutic areas.
Dechra are agile. They action it while others are still thinking about it.
They understand that their success is closely linked to the success of their customers.
With a presence in twenty one countries worldwide Dechra distribute their products to over fifty countries. But there’s nothing distant or remote about the way they work together.
Everything about the way Dechra behave is underpinned by their values. How they talk to the people that matter, the way they always look to do things better. How they think of the people and the animals beyond the product.
To apply or find out more, please contact Kerry Farren at All About The Brand: firstname.lastname@example.org