AppSense is the global leader in User Environment Management (UEM) with over 3,000 enterprise customers worldwide that have deployed to over 7 million desktops. AppSense DesktopNow and DataNow enable IT teams to deliver the ultimate user experience and productivity across physical and virtual desktops while optimizing security and reducing operational and infrastructure costs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to come on board and immerse themselves in a close knit team, getting involved in every aspect of the marketing mix.
As a Marketing Executive you will be assisting the Field Marketing Manager, NEMEA with marketing and demand generation activities involving planning, implementation and analysis as well as PR activities, lead tracking and nurturing. As well as interfacing with the local sales team as a lead and brand champion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative Marketing Executive who is keen to work in a fast paced environment across multiple sales teams and differing markets. Although not essential, the ideal candidate will have software industry experience.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager to design, develop and execute localised marketing lead generation plans and campaigns.
• Execute programs, marketing tactics, events and other activities including but not limited to Events, Webinars, Seminars, and online marketing programs to develop opportunity pipeline
• Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
• Responsible for implementation of campaigns through Marketo our campaign automation tool
• Responsible for local campaign management & reporting in Salesforce.com
• Ensure all leads generated from marketing campaigns are distributed to the sales team to allow for qualified and timely follow-up
• Local event planning, logistics and development of event materials
• Manage lead nurture programs
• Responsible for coordinating local content onto the global website
• Responsible for maintaining local database
• Supporting the Marketing Director in launching and managing the customer reference program
• Managing relationships with external agencies
• Ownership of the marketing calendar
• Organise company promotional materials and stationary
• Raising PO’s for marketing spend
• Assist the Sales Teams to deliver consistent messaging to their target audiences (emails, presentations, documentation, collateral etc.
• Travel as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Essential: Some B2B Marketing Experience
• Desirable: Degree or equivalent in marketing or related subject.
• Previous experience of analyzing campaign metrics
• Proven experience of prioritising and meeting deadlines
• Experience in e-Marketing
• Direct PR, product launches, advertising, and event marketing
• Proficient with MS Office.
Specific requirements include:
• Works effectively with Field Marketing Manager as well as field sales, global marketing teams to create successful campaigns/events
• Have experience of and have the ability to demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with new, unique ideas, thinking beyond what has been done before and seeking alternatives to problems or issues.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational/time management, planning and prioritisation skills
• Ability to be flexible in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Good attention to detail with some experience of copy writing skills.
• To attend marketing events as required across NEMEA.
• Ideally, based a commutable distance from Reading, with some travel within the UK and NEMEA offices as required.
To find out more, telephone Nick Farren on 07867 339009 or email email@example.com