We’re on the lookout for a Group HR Projects Partner, to work with the Group HR Director of our client Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC. This role is based at the Dechra head office in Northwich, Cheshire.
Working closely with the Group HR Director to assist in managing key corporate projects that enable the delivery of the HR strategy.
Together with the Group HRD and the broader HR team scope, define requirements for a new HR system, support the tender process and then be the key coordinator for the implementation plan.
- Help to define key processes that drive functionality of the system
- Maintain project plan, provide weekly/monthly updates to the stakeholder group
- Support the definition of a HR dashboard of KPI’s
- Be the system ‘super-user’
To coordinate the efforts of the HR project teams to meet key milestones in other project delivery, for example roll out of the Talent Management process
- Until such time as we are able to automate the process, update and maintain a central database of the Succession Planning and mobility data
To maintain central Global HR policies utilising the skills within the wider HR team to draft and agree suitable policy
- Work with the local HR teams to ensure that local elements of the staff handbook are reviewed and meet external obligations in various countries/regions
Working with both the Group HRD and the Central marketing team to support the internal communications agenda
Set up relevant stakeholder and HR team meetings, take minutes, issue actions and monitor adherence to key milestones/deadlines
Support the development and implementation of the Group Careers website and once up and running, be the key point of contact in maintaining the site.
HR Business Partner to the PLC team
Maintenance of relationships with key external suppliers
Some administrative responsibilities
Knowledge and experience:
- 5 years + experience of operating as a HR Business Partner
- Previous experience either as a ‘super user’ of a HR system, or experience of managing a HR system implementation
- Data rational and with a keen interest in analytics
- Significant experience of coordinating and delivering significant projects – a formal project management qualification would be helpful
- Clear and confident communicator both written and oral
- Previous experience of working across international boundaries
- Able to solve complex problems and work independently
- Able to influence and drive change with multiple stakeholders
- Hands on/”roll up your sleeve”
Reports to Group HR Director
Based in Northwich
Some infrequent international travel required